Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ressies for Hot August Nights, Aug 5-11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VAPA

PostPosted: Jan Sun 14, 2018 11:53 am    Post subject: Ressies for Hot August Nights, Aug 5-11 Reply with quote

I first looked at August 9 -11 ( Th -Sa) to check the rates and the best or so it seemed to me was the La Quinta for $47 pn + thanks to a 3rd party. Those rates are usually pricey. So now I was looking for August 5-9 (Su-Th) and certainly the first two are usually quite reasonable and they were and the next two were more but a better deal. I called CC and asked them if they would match prices and they said no. They then gave me their prices.

Su-Tu $36 pn , Tu-Th $40 pn + extras.

The above prices speak for themselves. That being said I looked at Priceline, Trivago, Otel, Last Minute Travel, AARP, AAA, Hotwire, Expedia and some more but the most competitive was Priceline. It pays to shop. As always good luck on your bookings.
VAPA

PostPosted: Jan Mon 22, 2018 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received an email from Last Minute Travel and they beat the rate of Circus Circus. That sort of surprised me that being said it pays to keep checking your room rates as they may get better or so it seems to me.
VAPA

PostPosted: May Sat 26, 2018 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My room has gone down in price so I rebooked @ $31.50 for Su-Tu. I'm very surprised it went that low. This happened a few days ago.
alison

PostPosted: May Tue 29, 2018 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cheaper the better! No room offers based on play avail?
VAPA

PostPosted: Jun Fri 01, 2018 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was the offer they sent and I rebooked it. Will they send another offer I don't know.
VAPA

PostPosted: Aug Mon 13, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When, I checked out my rate prior to add extras was $29 pn. It was adjusted prior to checking out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: