Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Airport Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alison

PostPosted: Aug Wed 20, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Airport Question Reply with quote

Does anywhere in the Reno airport sell bottles of alcohol? Normal sized bottles, not those minis?
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Wed 20, 2014 11:53 pm    Post subject: Not the airport but ... Reply with quote

There's a liquor store just steps away from the Peppermill. Just two crosswalks and you're there.
https://goo.gl/maps/5nm2u
Probably way cheaper than the airport. Hope this helps.

John is usually there 10:30 am 'til Noon and again 4:30 pm until closing. No, he doesn't work there, he just does most of his shopping there.
alison

PostPosted: Aug Thu 21, 2014 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha! thanks BC DAVE. I know there used to be one right across the street but i thought it closed. Probably is alot cheaper than the airport. Im bummed we arent driving down. I wanted to stop at one of the liquor outlets on our way. My Patron Silver is like $28 ther vs $60 here in washington. Anyone know how much it costs in reno? Approximately?
spdmrcht

PostPosted: Aug Thu 21, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What size bottle, I see 750ml for 44$ probably plus shipping. on line.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Fri 22, 2014 3:01 am    Post subject: Hey, that's good stuff! Reply with quote

I have bought Patron Silver (750ml) in Reno for around $30. It may have been at one of the Ben's Discount Liquor stores. But you should find it for around that price at the above mentioned store.

A few years ago I found a 100% agave tequila in a drug store for about $15. It wasn't as good as Patron but it wasn't too bad either. I believe it was the CVS pharmacy in Shopper's Square Mall.
alison

PostPosted: Aug Fri 22, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks everyone i think the size is 750ml that i usually get. I will check out the place across from the Pep.
BC Dave
Site Admin

PostPosted: Aug Fri 22, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject: Metric ? Reply with quote

750 mls is basically 26 oz. Up here, in Canada we had the metric system shoved down our throats back when Pierre Trudeau knew what was best for us. But we still but measure our weight in pounds and say we are buying a gallon of milk when were really getting 4 liters. It's so nice to come across the border and hear the temperature in Fahrenheit and see the speed limit in MPH.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Reno Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: