Visitreno Forum Index Visitreno
Visitreno.com's message board
There's a lot of information on the
MAIN SITE

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

July 15-16, 2005 - the Pacifier was ok

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Archived Trip Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john
Site Admin

PostPosted: Jan Sun 01, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: July 15-16, 2005 - the Pacifier was ok Reply with quote

Friday July 15th

So I get up again real early as my in-laws were coming up to join us for the day and go to South Lake to do a cruis on the Tahoe Queen. I shower and go down around 6:30 and play for about 2 hours before they show up. I end up $330 dollars. Putting us 1200 bucks for the trip. This is where the major winning would end.

We go to breakfast and do some gambling. I lose 450 between Fitzgeralds and Cal Neva. Then it was off to Tahoe. We had decided to do the cruise on Lake Tahoe because it was something to do besides gambling and they had advertised on the internet that they had a cruise that was narrated by Mark Twain. It was a 2 1/4 hour cruise that started on the California side and went to Emerald Bay and back. Man was this boat ever slow. I thougth it was about 45 minutes too long. And I was disappointed that the guy that was playing Mark Twain only spoke for about 30 minutes.

On the way back to Reno we stopped at Atlantis to get something to eat. I decided to play a penny machine and ended winning 150 bucks in about 20 minutes after dinner. Drove back to the Sands so that the in-laws could get thier car and go back home. Played for a couple of hours. Got back to the room to lick our wounds and count how much we were still up. Only had $400 left of thier money. Decided to call it a night from gambling and rented a movie off of the TV . We rented The Pacifier with Vin Desiel. It was an ok movie.

Saturday July 16th

Got up around 7 had a shower and got ready to come home. The wife decided to sleep a little more. So I went down and gambled for a bit until she came down and got me so we could check out and go home. Ended the session about even and went and checked out. Went over to Harrahs and had breakfast before the 2hour ride home. After breakfast wife wanted to get a starbucks coffee for the ride home, so I went and put a 100 in a nickel machine an proceeded to lose that before leaving.

Ended leaving Reno with 300 dollars more than we came with.

Well that is it ... Thanks for reading. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Visitreno Forum Index -> Archived Trip Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: